[chr-youtube-gallery order=”DESC” orderby=”date” posts=”6″]
email@example.com | t.+44020 3773 4844| MAHI, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU U.k.
copyright 2018 mahi fine foods ltd
£ Competitive plus Bonus/Negotiable Dependent on Experience
As an Accounts and Administration Assistant, you will take on a vital support role working across our client’s admin and accounting functions. Spending around 65% of your time working on administrative activities, you will provide admin support for two of the Directors, undertake office management activities such as office supplies management and oversee the post. With the remaining 35% of your working time allocated to accountancy activities, you will be involved in accounts support such as data and invoice entry, processing payments, and running reports.
Other periodic duties to include maintenance of customer data, produce monthly customer KPIs and assist in monthly financial reporting of customer revenue.
We are looking for someone who has a keen interest in finance and who wants to progress within this industry.To work as part of the Finance team providing administrative support and cover for other areas as required.
Please Add resume
£££ Competitive, Annual Sales Based Bonus & Car Allowance
Fantastic opportunity for an FMCG sales person to work in a flat structure, performance based, exciting new FMCG brand. We provide excellent training and ongoing professional development. The successful candidate will be analytical and outgoing with strong relationship building skills.
£££ Competitive plus Bonus & Perks Package
Do you have a successful marketing background from drinks or food business? Seeking a new challenge with lots of growth potential? This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a growing brand who are in the process expanding further. You will play a key role in defining and delivering the Company’s marketing strategy. Your role will be to work with the and Sales & Commercial Directors to define the marketing strategy for all distribution and alcohol products. You’ll also provide dedicated Marketing support to the distribution team.
You must have experience in a similar marketing role from an FMCG foodservice or drinks business.