Want all the flavour and none of the guilt? Try this kebab remix; vegan hand cut skin on fries, lettuce, red onion, diced cherry tomatoes, kebab style seitan, black roasted garlic mayo, MAHI Scorpion Pepper & Passion Sweet Heat Sauce.
2kg Washed White Potatoes
1x Head Of Cos Lettuce
1x Red Onion
1x Vine Of Cherry Toms
Sweet Chilli Sauce:
250ml MAHI Scorpion Pepper & Passion Hot Sauce
50ml White Vinegar
Black Garlic Mayo
100g Roasted Garlic
1/2x Bunch Of Chives
50mll Vegan Mayo
50ml Soya Milk
1. Prepping Veg & Freshly Made Chips: Preheat your oven to 180 degrees centigrade. Chop potatoes up into what ever thickness you would like your chips (if you have a fryer you can blanch these at 120 degrees centigrade for 8-10 minutes until soft but not to soft) then stick in a large pan. cover with water add salt then boil for 8-10 minutes you dont want these to be too soft so just keep an eye on them.
2. To test to see if theyre just the right texture, use a fork and if you can stab the fork through the chip its to soft it wants to have a little bit of resistance behind it. Drain water and cover with 2tbsp of olive oil. Add seasoning ( you can mix it up by adding cajun spice to it ).
3. The place the chips onto a baking tray and cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Whilst waiting on the chips, slice the lettuce/onion/cherry tomatoes and leave to one side. For the Kebab style seitan, you can find this at most local supermarkets.
4. Chilli Sauce: In a sauce pan add the white vinegar and sugar together and place on a low heat. Once you can no longer see the sugar crystals then add the rest of your Ingredients to the sauce pan, stir everything in and simmer for 10/15 minutes depending on how thick you would like your sauce.
5. Garlic Mayo: Roast your garlic on a different tray than the chips for 5 minutes, then mince up as fine as you can. Slice chives as thin as you can then add to mixing bowl with remaining ingredients. whisk throughly for 3 minutes.
6. Start off by placing the chips in desired plate, then add your veg. Then the setian, and squirt sauces over or have on the side as a dip.