A twist on a traditional Tex-Mex staple. Veggie lettuce wraps inspired but the classic Fajitas. Spiced up with some MAHI magic.
1x MAHI Peri Peri Hot Sauce
1x Pack Soy/Mock Chicken pieces.
1x Red Chilli Pepper
1x Box of Mushrooms
Sprinkling of Coriander
1x Red Onion (Diced)
A Pinch of Garlic Salt
A Pinch of Ground Black Pepper
A Pinch of Paprika
1x Iceberg Lettuce
1x Tub of Vegan Yoghurt
A Dash of Olive/Sunflower Oil
1. Heat a pan on the hob, add oil and then sauté the onions.
2. Once the onions start to turn a touch brown, add the Mock Chicken Fillets.
3. Season with Garlic Salt, Black Ground Pepper and Paprika then cook for 10-15 minutes till the fillets are cooked through.
4. Gently strip the leaves from the Iceberg Lettuce.
5. Once cooked place the soy/Mock Chicken mix in the lettuce leaves.
6. Finish with some Coriander, few chopped pieces of Red Chilli Pepper, some Peri Peri Hot sauce and Vegan Yoghurt (all added to taste).