Add your favourite MAHI marinade sparingly so all the food has a coat of the sauce. Serve hot with some Crème Fraiche or sour cream to bring the fire and ice to your dining room table! This recipe can be used with any one of your favourite Mahi marinades! Read in less then 30 minutes, this dish serves 2. 🍽️
5 tbsp of Any MAHI Marinade
1 Packet of Veggie Mock Chicken Fillets
Handful of Broccoli
Handful of Peppers
Handful of Mushrooms
1. Place the fillets and vegetables into a baking tray.
2. Add your favourite MAHI marinade sparingly so all the food has slight coat of the sauce.
3. Mix in the marinade with your fingers (recommend washing your hands first)!
4. Drizzle over some olive oil for extra crispy finish.
5. Add to a preheated oven at 200 deg c for 20-25 mins (watch for the fillets to turn golden brown).
6. Remove from oven and serve piping hot with some crème fraiche or sour cream. Enjoy!