This Vegetarian dish is full of flavour and colour but with no-carbs.
- Cayenne & Mint MAHI
- Bunch of Spring Onions
- 2 sticks of Celery
- 1 Courgette
- Small Tin of Sweetcorn
- Small Tin of Chopped Tomatoes
- Cauliﬂower Rice
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Olive Oil
- Fresh and Dried Mint Cooking
- Trim and dice a bunch of spring onions. Lightly stir fry them in a little olive oil for two minutes.
- Finely dice 2 sticks of celery and add to the pan.
- Trim the courgette and slice into chunky pieces, roughly cube-shaped.
- Drain a small tin of sweetcorn and add to the pan, with more olive oil as needed.
- Cook for 5 minutes and then add some tinned chopped tomatoes.
- When the tomatoes start to bubble, add plenty of Cayenne and Mint MAHI.
- While that warms, lightly stir-fry cauliﬂower rice with a little olive oil and a sprinkle of dried mint.
- Serve the cauliﬂower rice on the plate and put the tasty sauce on top.
- Finish the meal with a couple of cherry tomatoes and fresh mint from the garden
- Enjoy. From love with MAHI!