A high in protein breakfast that you can make the night before? The peri breakfast bloomer has everything you could every want. Flavour and energy.
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 2 teaspoons MAHI Peri Peri sauce
- Two eggs
- ¼ packet of quorn mince (can substitute for turkey, bacon etc)
- Salt and pepper
- A few slices of onion and a few leafs of spinach
- A splash of milk
- Heat pan with a teaspoon of olive oil, add quorn mince, and MAHI Peri Peri sauce (add more or less to taste). Cook for 5-7 minutes
- Stir two eggs, add seasoning, spinach, onions and then add heated cooked quorn mince. Add some cheese if you’d like!
- Place in a small oven bowl (or a few – can place in muffin tray or cupcake tin)– in pre-heated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
- Please ensure its cooked before you serve as this may vary based on oven and also volumes being cooked i.e. in one bowl or a few!
- Once gold brown like in the picture above and cooked through please plate up and it is ready to serve with a delicious smoothie. Enjoy!