The BBQ’s are roaring; the sunshine is soaring. Summer is in full swing, and so is our appetite for something sensationally spicy.
There’s nothing better than lying out in a back garden packed with all your closest friends & family laughing and enjoying the rare appearance of the British sunshine. It’s a race against the rain most days, but when we catch a full day of rays, you better believe we’re cooking out.
As the drinks flow & the swarm of kids chase each other around the grass, before you know it, you’ll have a garden full of ravenous guests, but fret not! We have just the recipe to transform the crowd into complete finger licking bliss. In honor of International Chicken Wing Day today, our hot & heavy wings with a tangy twist are the ideal hand-held snack to delight the party.
With a little help from our Wing Marinade & a healthy dose of our Mahi Carolina Reaper & Pineapple Hot Sauce, the feeding frenzy will commence. It’s your very own secret ingredient to take your barbecue from blah to ooo la la.
WINGS & TINGS RECIPIE
- 10-12 chicken wings or thighs if you prefer
- 1 bottle of Mahi Carolina Reaper & Pineapple Hot Sauce
- 1 jar of Mahi Wings Marinade
- 2 pineapples sliced & cored
- Marinade the chicken wings overnight in our Mahi Wings Marinade
- In a sauce pan, over medium heat, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, and Mahi Carolina Reaper & Pineapple Hot Sauce. Reduce until thickened.
- Fire up the BBQ & grill wings & pineapple over high heat turning occasionally until fully cooked
- Coat the wings in the sauce ensuring every inch is covered in this delicious blanket of spicy goodness
- Serve grilled pineapple and wings together for a perfectly balanced summer snack
These wings are flying off the BBQ! Our secret sauce is just the ticket to your summer suppers!
#SaucyMahi #Getitwhileitshot #howmanyistoomany