This Vegetarian dish is full of ﬂavour and colour but with no-carbs.
1. Cayenne & Mint MAHI
2. Bunch of Spring Onions
3. 2 sticks of Celery
4. 1 Courgette
5. Small Tin of Sweetcorn
6. Small Tin of Chopped Tomatoes
7. Cauliﬂower Rice
8. Cherry Tomatoes
9. Olive Oil
10.Fresh and Dried Mint Cooking
1. Trim and dice a bunch of spring onions. Lightly stir fry them in a little olive oil for two minutes.
2. Finely dice 2 sticks of celery and add to the pan.
3. Trim the courgette and slice into chunky pieces, roughly cube-shaped.
4. Drain a small tin of sweetcorn and add to the pan, with more olive oil as needed.
5. Cook for 5 minutes and then add some tinned chopped tomatoes.
6. When the tomatoes start to bubble, add plenty of Cayenne and Mint MAHI.
7. While that warms, lightly stir-fry cauliﬂower rice with a little olive oil and a sprinkle of dried mint.
8. Serve the cauliﬂower rice on the plate and put the tasty sauce on top.
9. Finish the meal with a couple of cherry tomatoes and fresh mint from the garden
10.Enjoy. From love with MAHI!