Summer is out, Autumn is in and we can practically hear the leaves crunching to our step. As the chill begins to set in, summer withdrawal is sure to ensue. Gone are the days of back garden BBQ’s soon to be replaced by rainy days and chilly Monday mornings. However, the transition from hot to cold doesn’t have to be a painful one, we’d like to introduce you to our fiery chicken drumsticks that will keep the beat of the sun drumming on through the chillier seasons. With a blast of our wings marinade, the only Monday blues you’ll experience will be the tunes your humming in the kitchen while prepping this delish dish.
DRUMS & TINGS RECIPIE
- •10-12 chicken drumsticks or thighs if you prefer
- •1 jar of Mahi Wings Marinade
- •Dipping sauces galore: we recommend our Mahi Peri Peri range or you can try our Carolina Reaper Pepper & Pineapple for a tropical kick.
- •2 pineapples sliced & cored
- •A dash of Lemon Pepper
- •A dash of Salt
- •1 tbsp. Olive Oil
Marinade the chicken wings overnight in olive oil, seasonings & our Mahi Wings Marinade
- Fire up the grill over high heat turning occasionally until fully cooked
- Add an extra coat of the sauce of your choosing, plus extra for dipping!
- Serve grilled pineapple and wings together for a spicetacular snack
These drumsticks are flying off the grill! Our secret sauce is just the ticket to rid you of your end of summer blues.
#SaucyMahi #Getitwhileitshot #howmanyistoomany