If you’re stuck on what to get your family and friends for Christmas this year, it might be because you haven’t been looking in the right places.
Have you considered buying chilli and hot sauce themed presents? – that’s right, we solemnly believe that your favourite spicy sauce makes the perfect gift. But it’s a lot fancier than just giving a bottle of hot sauce to someone – don’t believe us? Take a look.
1. For the comedian
If you’re looking for a cheap, but fun gift then look no further than these novelty chilli gifts.
These are certain to bring a smile to your family’s face once they open them on Christmas day. Here’s a few of our favourites:
- Novelty chilli socks: because nothing says a love of chillies like wearing them on your feet.
- Chilli fairy lights: honestly, it’s amazing to see what chilli themed things you can buy for your home – just imagine how warm and cosy these would make things feel.
- Perfect those who are over 18: trust us, this will bring the laughs on Christmas day.
2. For the connoisseur
When you try a lot of hot sauce and taste a lot of chillies, it doesn’t take too long for you to figure out which flavour combinations and spices you prefer. If you have someone in your life who thinks of themselves as a connoisseur or chilli expert, then we have the perfect gift for them.
- Rare chillies tasting set: there are so many new chillies popping up all the time, it doesn’t take long to fall behind. Here are a few of the rarest flavours in one easy pack.
- Grow your own chillies: for some, there’s nothing better than putting the growth of their chillies in their own hands. Because at the end of the day, nothing tastes better than when you know you’ve grown it yourself.
- Luxury gift set: a dressing, a condiment, and a dip – this chilli set is perfect for anyone who has refined their palette and is looking for something a little more tempered to their tastes.
3. For the challenger
For some, the joy of chilli tasting comes down to the challenge it presents. These people may be interested in trying the hottest sauce there is, or they might want to try to stretch their palette and taste buds.
But we all know know someone like this, so here are our recommendations:
- A chilli bundle: nothing says a challenge like dousing hot sauce on chilli-infused crackling – but hey, let’s see if they’re up to the test.
- Hot sauce from around the world: part of the joy with hot sauce is that so many different countries have tried their take on it – and now you can try it too.
- The world’s hottest chillies set: it’s no easy feat getting through any of these jars – and if you do attempt it, at least, make sure there’s a full bottle of milk nearby.